Monday, June 8, 2009

Yeah, For the Potty!



Highlights of the day:

* Mommy had an easy day at work because by the time she finished working at her desk on the computer, the kids were already out of school (at 11:30 am), and it was time to eat!  Today was the last day of school.  She got a lei (which I enjoyed peeling flowers off of and throwing them all over Auntie Stevi's living room), a shirt, and some candies as gifts from students.  She doesn't get much of a break though because she'll be teaching summer school which starts on Friday!

* Went swimming in my pool on the yard between the uncles' houses.  Mommy and aunty grossed out because I filled my Crocs with water and drank out of them....over and over again.

* Running around in circles at Auntie Stevi's house, picking up flowers one by one off the ground and throwing them away in the garbage can.

* Seeing cousin Geoff's new aquarium and fish...and getting a whole bunch of books (they used to be cousin Lauren's and Geoff's) from Auntie Stevi.  I already put all the word magnets on the fridge and love the I Spy books!

* I went in the potty tonight all by myself!  After bathtime, I just went and sat right down and started to pee.  (Mommy and Daddy really haven't been trying much to potty train me, but just last week I started sitting down on the potty that's been in the bathroom for months now.)  Mommy ran to grab her camera, and then I followed after her going, "Mommy, diaper!  Mommy, diaper!"  She said she was just getting her camera.  So, I sat back down on the potty, looked at the camera and said, "CHEESE!".

No comments:

Post a Comment