Monday, June 22, 2009

The Rash

I got to daycare by 8 am, but got sent home to Nana's and Pop's by 10 am.  Auntie Susie noticed a rash on my body that was spreading, and she didn't want me to be contagious around the other kids.  After rough morning (Nana put me on time out 2 times!), I took a nap and felt much better. Once Mommy got there around lunch time, I played like my normal, happy, energetic self.  The rash hasn't even bothered me.  I don't have a fever.  It's not itchy.  They just gave me Benadryl and then Zyrtec later tonight.  Mommy thinks it might be heat rash as it looks like hives mostly on my underarms and behind my knees and around my diaper area.  But there are some welty red spots on my tummy too.  

I didn't seem sick at all this afternoon.  I made a mess while Mommy tried to take a nap.  She let me play with pasta noodles in a muffin pan, but I just started throwing them all over a kitchen (add one more time out to my day please).  I ate a lot of cheese noodles, edamame, and strawberries for dinner.  Then, I had fun in the bath.  I even pee'd in the potty.  Then I went straight to bed.

We'll see how I am in the morning.  Hopefully it's not a virus.  I really want to celebrate my birthday on Saturday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment