Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Before yoga, Mommy and I gave Daddy his Father's Day present.  I colored a picture for him at daycare on Friday, and Auntie Susie had made us these hand clapper toys that said, "Dad, you deserve a hand."  Plus, Mommy gave him an iHome for his iPod.  (I think it's a gift for her as well as for him because now they both can listen and wake up to music.)

We all went to lunch (with Nana and Pop of course) at the Hau Tree Lanai.  It's a beautiful outdoor dining area overlooking Kaimana Beach (where I'm celebrating my 2nd birthday next weekend).  There were some passing showers, but it was nice and breezy (thank goodness it's cooled off this weekend), and we stuffed ourselves so much with the brunch buffet that Mommy had to loosen the belt on her dress and took a nice nap after.  I enjoyed chasing the pigeons and running circles around the table, kissing everyone's hands (only at our table, of course).  

Daddy and Pop and I had nice father-son bonding time by going hiking in the late afternoon.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!  Mommy wishes Grandpa were here to celebrate with us too, but I know his looking down on us and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment