Sunday, June 14, 2009

My First Swimming Lesson

I went to my first swimming lesson at the YMCA today!  Daddy took me in the water (he and Mommy will take turns, alternating each lesson) and Mommy sat on the side taking lots of pictuers.  We sang a lot of songs.  I got to practice blowing bubbles, splashing, and kicking.  Jumping was my favorite.  I liked getting the fish in the water too.  But, floating on my back was not my favorite.  Mommy and Daddy had to wake me up from a nap (well, see, I had been running around since 5:30 am) to start class.  So, I was a little groggy and not my usual active self.  The last part of class, I started to get a little whiny because I was tired and needed a nap.  But, now that I know what to expect, I can't wait till next Sunday!  I get to go swimming every Sunday (in a big pool, not just my kiddie pool in the yard) at 10 am all summer long!




No comments:

Post a Comment