Monday, June 29, 2009

Let's Have a Birthday Week



Now that I'm 2, I think I get to have a birthday week.  The work week is starting, so Mommy and Daddy need to find time when we can all sit down and open presents.  Nana and Pop still want to take me to dinner at The Pyramids so the pretty lady can belly dance for me (Daddy and Pop are pretty excited for that part too.).

I finally got to open some of my presents yesterday.  I got lots of new books (of course I wanted to read each and every one of them!).  Aunty Melissa, I like looking at the gecko books because I always chase those "lizards" around our house.  Taiga, I LOVE the animal books, especially because it has cool flaps with surprises underneath.  Nicholas and Aiden, I love my cool beach toys.  I love to play with the squirt pump in the bath!

Daddy and Mommy got a cool gift for me.  I know the Sesame Street Live show was my birthday present, but Daddy just couldn't resist.  It's a Noah's Ark stuffed toy.  Daddy couldn't cut the tags off each animal fast enough.  I like to put my animals in different pockets and hide them in the furniture around the house.

Thanks to GlamMa who got me a year's membership to the Honolulu Zoo.  You know I love animals!  Auntie Shelley in California, thanks for all the neat books (Mommy likes the folding one from Kumon and the potty book).  I wore my flashing button to daycare today!  And, I needed a new bubble toy (since Mommy broke my bubble gun).  Geez, it's like you read my mind (or perhaps you just read my blog all the time!) because you knew exactly what I like!




No comments:

Post a Comment