Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Zoo Concert






Tonight we listened to John Cruz in concert.  He plays awesome, mellow Hawaiian music.  I loved visiting the elephant, especially because he walked along the moat again and stuck his long trunk out to try and fetch fallen bean pods from the tree.  It was funny!  That trunk works pretty good!

Before this, Pop had to pick me up from the sitter's because Mommy was running late from her second teaching job.  I was a little stunned when Pop picked me up, so much so that I didn't say a word.  Then I asked for a book, but he told me he didn't have one.  Mommy always has one in her car.  So I fussed a little.  Then, he showed me a toy, so that calmed me down for a bit.  After that, I started talking to myself....and laughing...So Pop figured I was better (even though he couldn't understand what I was saying and what I was laughing about).  


After the zoo concert was done, I had fun running in circles and getting dizzy...nonstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment