Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm 2 Years Old Today!




We celebrated my 2nd birthday by having a picnic at Kaimana Beach Park.  Mommy and Uncle Gary got there by 8:15 am to claim a space and start setting things up (even though all the picnic tables were already taken by then!).  After the tents and tables and chairs were set up, they waited for us to get there with the food and cake.  When I woke up, I was a little confused by what was happening (look at my face in the photo of me near the cake).  Once my friends, Taiga and Wade and Jordan, got there, I had a lot of fun.  It was fun to play with Aunty Melissa's dog Kolohe too.  We had tons of Korean food from a take-out place called Gina's (so much so that we sent home food with friends and gave some food to the homeless afterwards), had fun playing bean bag toss and playing in the ocean, and I even blew out a candle on my lion cupcake cake (notice the frosting was melting in the heat!).  Taiga kept telling me, "Happy Birthday, Chasetopher!"  He's adopted Aunty Miya's nickname for me.  We had fun chasing each other in the Playhut tunnels.  It was such an awesome birthday that I haven't even had time to open any presents this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment