Friday, July 30, 2010

Hiking with Dad






Dad took the day off today since Mom is back to work full-time and Nana and Pop needed a break from watching me. (So, Dad might be taking off every Friday in August to hang with me.)

After breakfast, we went hiking at one of my favorite places, Makapu'u. In the winter, you can see the whales. Today, it was just hot and breezy. The only thing that bugs me about this hike is that it's got paved paths. I like to hike through the grass and the trees. So, I decided to take Dad on a different route, venturing over rocks and through places he's never even been. We checked out several old bunkers and even saw a centipede!

I was tired on the way down since it was approaching my naptime. So, Dad had to carry me most of the way down. But, I had a blast hiking with Dad. I had a 3 hour nap after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment