Friday, August 27, 2010

I am 38 Months Old!

We've had kid birthdays and Mom has had a lot of friend's that have had babies this month. I started back to school this month. I'm in a class with 3 and 4 year olds this year, but my friend Kaiea is still in the 2 year old class. My teacher Auntie Linda is going to teach us some Hawaiian culture this year. One day, I got to be the teacher for a day and lead the class in songs and I got to count how many kids were here. Auntie Linda said I did a good job. I had no problem counting. I always have a good nap at school. I'm the first to go down and usually the last to wake up each day. On another day, she complimented me because I threaded a bead necklace all by myself!

Some funny things I've said lately:

The other day I sneezed, so Mom said, "Bless you!" Then, I coughed, and I said, "Cough you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment