Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Fun!

Since Mommy's summer is quickly coming to an end, (and Mom likes to get me out of the house before I destroy it!) we've been doing fun things together. We've gone to the zoo, the beach, the library, toddler time, the park to play with friends, and yesterday, she brought me to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. I had just woken up from a nap so I was kinda grouchy, and I told her I wanted to go home. She convinced me to go inside, but only after I asked her if I could bring my new library books too.

Once I got inside, forget about my library books! The first thing I ran to was this huge obstacle course! I started climbing and running around. I ended up making friends with a boy around my age, and I told him, "I'm a good climber!". We had a lot of fun. Then, Mommy got hungry so we got pizza and chicken wings (and I actually ate about half of my cheese pizza! Mom said I must've been really hungry!). I loved watching Chuck E. Cheese, though Mom says there aren't nearly as many characters as there were when she was a kid. Everything's all on TV now.....but I still had fun playing some games and riding some rides. Mom didn't have her camera, so we didn't take any pictures. But now that I have tokens, I'm sure I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment