Friday, July 23, 2010

"Mo Baby"





Mommy had her doctor checkup today. I missed it all because I was sleeping in the stroller. But she showed me these pictures when I woke up! "Mo Baby" (as I call it...since Dad was joking that it's "One Mo Halsall!") is very healthy, measuring exactly where baby should be for a due date of 10/31/10, measuring about 1 pound 14 ounces at this time. This was the first time Mom got to do 3D ultrasound pictures, so that was pretty cool. The ultrasound technician was actually surprised because Mom has weekly (well now every 2 weeks) doctor appointments. It's pretty neat to see baby up close! And the pictures are way better than those black and white fuzzy ones Mom usually gets!

Mom is doing fine...still taking her weekly progesterone shots, although missing her Bikram yoga workouts. At this time with me, she was already approaching strict hospital bedrest and bedrest at home. So, everything looks good this time around. We keep crossing our fingers because she goes back to working full-time on Monday. That's right, summer is over, and I'll spend the next few weeks with Nana and Pop since I don't go back to school until the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment