Friday, July 10, 2009

Giant Bug Safari with Sacha

We met Maila and Lyon, and their girls, Sacha and Aine, at Pearlridge Mall to check out the giant bug exhibit.  I was sleeping when we got out there so Mommy had to wake me up to check out the Safari Train with Sacha.  I was so scared that I just held onto the side.  Mommy gave me milk to hold onto.  Sacha tried to tell me all about the bugs and she kept waving to everyone and saying hi!  I just sat there clutching onto the side of the train with a death grip.  



Afterwards, we walked through the mall with Lyon and the girls.  Sacha held my hand and took me all over the place.  We ran, we jumped, and she told me all about her friends.  She asked me questions, and I just responded saying, "Whales!  Lions!  Bugs!"  Some people asked if we were twins.  Others probably thought we were out on our first date.


It was fun hanging out with you guys today!  Sacha wanted to go back on the train ride two more times, but I just watched on the side.  When Mommy asked if I wanted to go with her, I just said, "No!  No like!"  I may have been sporting the safari look with my hat on, but those bugs were huge!  



No comments:

Post a Comment