Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Weekends Are Getting Even Busier These Days

This weekend was another productive one. Mommy and Daddy found out that the windows and sliding glass doors are here, so now they have to prepare for the big job. So, that meant moving around some furniture and doing some projects. Daddy primed and painted the lanai railing. Mommy primed the shed. All the while, I supervised. Mommy thought about who she can get to muscle down the sliding glass doors (remember we have 95 stairs down to our house). Daddy took me to swimming lessons today. Again, I had more fun running circles and playing on the playground afterwards. Mommy managed to get 3 yoga classes in this weekend. Today, she went to a posture clinic in the afternoon where she was asked to model a couple of poses, eagle and bow pulling pose. She's been working on perfecting those poses for the past 6 years now!

The parents tell me that I've been super hyper all weekend. Running circles around the house as early as 6 am and as late as 7 pm, screaming at high decibels, jumping in place a hundred times in a minute, having Mommy do leg lifts while I sit on her legs. Plus, I had fun licking people. Yup, that's right. I thought it was hilarious. And I even licked the parking meter. I love singing "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" really fast. Mommy said that when I was in her tummy, all the doctors and nurses kept telling her how active I was. They weren't kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment