Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

It was a busy, relaxing, fun, productive weekend. Mommy got to do her regular Bikram yoga workouts, Daddy got to take me hiking up Diamond Head, and I had my usual Sunday swimming lessons. We checked out the Okinawan Festival, Mommy went to a funeral, both Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding, and Mommy volunteered her time answering phones at the MDA Telethon. And somewhere in between we fit in Costco grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning the house and rearranging furniture. I also had my first successful sleepover at Nana's and Pop's (which means this was the first time EVER Mommy went 24 hours without seeing me).

There is still more cleaning and rearranging to be done (but that is a never-ending process Mommy says). Now that Mommy and Daddy discovered that I have no problem sleeping 11 hours over at Nana's and Pop's, they're thinking about when the next sleepover may be.

And, thank goodness for a short work week! Why can't all weekends be 3 day weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment