Friday, November 27, 2009

Playing At Work With Mommy


Guess what?! I'm 29 months old today! Now that I'm almost 2 1/2 years old, Mommy decided that I am old enough to go to work with her (that is, on a day off).

For the first time, Mommy had to work the day after Thanksgiving. No Black Friday shopping for her! She had to work today at KS preschool or request vacation off. So she decided to take me to work with her. I loved playing with the centers and she and other teachers disinfected the toys. I got to play in the sand box, slide down the slide on the play structure, and check out all the different classrooms. It was fun to finally see where Mommy’s second job is! (Oops, don't ask me what I'm doing in the first photo.)





I fell asleep when Mommy got to Costco afterwards. She braved the crowds with a sleeping toddler in her carrier. It’s no wonder why her back his sore now! Later, in the afternoon, we met Daddy getting his haircut. I was still sleeping when it was time for mine.


Debbie started to cut my hair while I slept on Daddy’s lap. She said that was a first for her! I eventually woke up so that she could finish cutting the back.


We ended up eating at Kahala Mall and seeing all the Christmas decorations. The lights and poinsettias are so pretty!


We ran into one of my student teachers from preschool. She told Mommy and Daddy that I’m so hyper around them (I was dancing, jumping, hiding in the clothes racks, etc.) which is completely opposite from how I am at school. Mom says it’s a good thing I’m obedient at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment