Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!













Thanksgiving Day started off with mommy doing yoga, and then lots of laundry. Thank goodness for a day off! The Halsall men (I went to supervise, though they tell me all I did was sleep.) went “hunting and gathering” at the Hyatt Hotel. They didn’t even have to get out of their car because people load the turkey dinner in the trunk! We, along with Dad’s friend Vince, enjoyed the Turkey-To-Go dinner at Nana’s and Pop’s house. Mommy made a carrot cake (leftover from the special snack she made for the preschoolers yesterday), and of course, there was pumpkin pie for dessert. I tried a few pieces of turkey, but that was about it. I'm still a picky eater. The best part of the night was Uncle Vince reading me books. It was a very windy, rainy, and blustery day. Time to bring out the blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment