Sunday, October 31, 2010

Zack's 1st Halloween (and my 1st ALMOST trick-or-treating)

For the past month, I told Mom and Dad that I wanted to be a cowboy. Dad even took me to get a costume when Mom was on bedrest (and he swore he would never do that again without Mommy). But, of course, on Halloween night, I didn't want to put it on. I didn't even want to go trick-or-treating. I had it on just long enough for Mom to take these pictures. So, no trick-or-treating for me this year. I still talk about it now (because of course, the next day, I wanted to go, and Mom told me that Halloween is only on one day, so I'd have to wait until next year).
Here I am earlier in the day playing dress up with Dad's old pirate wig from a couple of years ago.
Mom and I had fun wearing pirate wigs and hats.
And, here I am at 4 months old on my first Halloween. Don't I look just as excited to get all dressed up?
Below is baby Zack at 3 weeks old on his first Halloween. Do we look alike?

Baby Zack was supposed to be due on Halloween, but what baby comes on his actual due date?! Not us Halsalls that's for sure. Mommy had the best family costume idea all planned out too (if she still had her preggo belly), but instead, we had to take out all the Halloween baby paraphrenalia.
Here's our attempt to take an 'Anne Geddes' photo. Mommy thought Zack would fit in the pumpkin, but he's not THAT small! Daddy's hairy arms look kinda funny holding up baby Zack!

Glam Ma gave Zack one of his first baths, and he loved it! He loves to sleep in Mommy's bed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment