Saturday, November 6, 2010

Glam Ma's Here!

GlamMa has been visiting from California for the past week, so I've been getting reacquainted with her (since it's been a year and a half since I've seen her), and she and Mom have been decluttering and reorganizing the house like crazy. She's been sleeping with Mom in her room to help with baby Zack, and Daddy's been sleeping with me in my room (Mommy's hoping he doesn't forget how to get up in the middle of the night).

Tonight, she gets to watch me, feed me dinner, and put me to bed for the first time. Daddy, Mommy, and baby Zack are going to a wedding in Waikiki.

Glam Ma got me some cool socks and gifts from her trip to Japan this summer. Notice that I'm wearing my red superhero cape that Auntie Shelley gave me (with a sticker that Auntie Jolene gave me, that says "Awesome Big Brother"). I wear my cape proudly. Below, Glam Ma shows me her funny app on her Iphone...you know, the one where the cat copies what you say. I just couldn't stop laughing (and punching the cat in the face)!




It's been 4 weeks since we brought baby Zack home, and I love my little brother. I love giving him hugs (sometimes a little too hard, Mommy says) and kisses and petting his hair (I rub my face and hands all over his soft hair).




Here is a picture one of our friends from the ALS Support Group took of me when they had a baby shower for Mommy at Ala Moana Beach Park. He wanted to share it with a photography group he belongs to. Mommy thinks it's one of my best photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment