Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I like to put 2-3 words together when I talk these days.  Today, we were passing houses in the neighborhood, and I asked, "No doggies?"  I kept looking for "more", but I didn't see any.  Mom took me to her school to check out a mini fair the school was having.  I had fun watching the girls dance hula.  They had these cool drum-like things that made really neat sounds.  I found a cool railing in the cafeteria that made lots of noise when you pulled it back and forth with your arms.  Mom would put her foot on the railing so that I couldn't move it.  I would just pick up her foot with my hands and move it.  She would put her arms on it to hold it still. But I would peel her fingers off the railing.  Making noise is fun, Mom!  

I had fun playing "peek boo" behind the curtains when we got home.  I can stay really still for like 5 minutes without making  sound or any sudden movements.  Mommy is always so surprised when she finds me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment