Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Baby Shower for Uncle Jason & Aunty Kai

I went with Daddy and Nana and Popsicle to the Farmer's Market on this wet, rainy, and windy day.  The weather has just been nasty here lately.  Mommy had an excellent yoga workout and came back feeling energized.  But, Daddy, on the other hand, came home feeling sick.  He slept all day.  

Mommy thought I would nap too, but nope, I just wanted to play.  So, she took me to Ala Moana to look for some winter clothes for our Seattle trip.  She found fleece jackets and vests for under $8, so it was a successful shopping afternoon.

We came home just in time to drop everything off and head back out again.  This time, we went to Uncle Jason and Aunty Kai's baby shower.  They tell me that I'll have a boy to boss around in a couple of months.  There were other kids there, but I had the most fun playing with the kitten and watching it chase the pen light.  I had so much fun that Mommy just left me in the room with the other kids for over half an hour.  I was so excited that I yelled and laughed.  I had a great time.  I wanted to see the dogs too, but they were in the back somewhere.  That's okay.  I had fun playing with the cats, looking at the fish, and I even got two cars to take home.  We got home past my bedtime, but I fell asleep no problem.  

Mommy, can I get a pen light too?  That was just as much fun for the cats as it was for me...almost as fun as chasing my own shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment