Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dad?

Everytime I see Dad, he's lying on the couch or the bed...sleeping.  He's been sleeping at home.  He's been sleeping at Nana's and Popsicle's.  First he had something called laryngitis and Mom said he sounded like a teenage boy going though puberty.  Now, he just coughs all night and looks like a truck ran him over.  He has stayed home from work for 3 or 4 days this week.  So, he must really be sick.  We even leave for the day, play all day, run errands, and come home, and he's still sleeping at Nana's house.  Dad?  Dad?  Where are you?  You're no fun to play hide -and-go-seek with when you don't let me bounce and jump on you when you're under the covers. Hope he gets better soon!  

Before bathtime and dinner, we watched "Signing Time", and I like watching "Alex".  My favorite signs and words to use together are "Milk," "Go," "Stop," "No," and "Yes".  We had fun dancing too.  Mommy and I act goofy and silly.  At least I've got rhythm!  Mom used some signs tonight when I started throwing bubbles out of the bathtub.  "Stop," she said.   I have been having fun playing with bubbles in the bubble bath.  Then, when we're done, I have fun rinsing my toys off and putting them "bat" (which means "back").  I like putting things "bat" when it's time to say "Bye!".  

After the bath, we put on "socks," one of the other words I like to use, and I noticed the "amblance" on them.  She told me it was a fire truck, but I think all those emergency vehicles are "amblances".

We read some books before bedtime.  I like pointing out all the little details in the books, labeling each little thing in the pictures.  I like pointing to things that are the same and things that are different.  

I think Mom's going to go to bed soon after I do tonight because she's going to try and go to 5:30 am yoga like she went the other morning.  She was back before we even left the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment