Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let the New Year (Shopping) Begin!





After yoga this morning, Mommy decided to spend some of her xmas money and get some new outfits for yoga. Daddy went mountain biking in Waimanalo today, so mom picked me up and took me to eat dim sum with David and Amy and her other high school friends. David and Amy are visiting from California. We ate dessert at Nordstrom Café, and then we went shopping in the afternoon. I love my new Thomas the Train starter set. Thanks Auntie Melissa and Uncle Joe! You always get me the best Christmas gifts!

Ever since Mommy’s been home a lot more this break, I want her to do everything. I want her to read to me, bathe me, feed me, change me…..Not Daddy.

I read the numbers on my toy box today. “This is a one. This is a six. This is a nine.” I read all the numbers one through ten. Yesterday, I read my letter sounds. Mommy and Daddy think I’ll be reading words soon. I already know how to spell my first name!

I already know all my shapes too! (oval, diamond, star, square, triangle, rectangle, circle)

No comments:

Post a Comment