Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am 2 Years & 7 Months Old!

My Favorite Things These Days:


I am still a Mommy's boy and always tell Mommy that I miss her. I still want Mommy to do everything....bathe me, read to me, put me on the potty, change me, but Daddy ends up doing a lot of it.

My Funny Conversations:


I like to argue with people. The other day, Dad was taking me to Nana's and Pop's house. Dad said, "Look, Chase, there's a stop sign. The letters say 'S', 'T', 'O', 'P'."


I told Dad, "Those aren't letters. They're numbers!"


We went back and forth on this, and finally, I said, "Dad, we're arguing!"


Dad said, "No, we're having a discussion."


I said, "No, we're arguing!"


My Favorite Books These Days:


I really like these Kumon workbooks Mommy got me. I have fun tracing and practicing cutting on the lines.


I've gotten some favorite books to read while I sit on the potty, too.
I like Eric Carle's Head to Toe and 101 Dalmations. I like doing the actions in Head to Toe. I'll say, "Can you do it?"..."I can do it!"


And of course, I still love to recite Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!




No comments:

Post a Comment