Sunday, December 27, 2009

Meeting Baby Whitney



Sunday, December 27, 2009

After yoga and house chores, we met Jen and Brian and baby Whitney for shaved ice at Waiola’s. They borrowed some baby stuff from us while they were visiting from Seattle.

I tried to play peek-a-boo with baby Whitney, but she was only mildly interested. Next month, we'll get to see Whitney's cousin, baby Reagan, when they visit Hawai'i. It's nice to see some baby girls for a change!

Earlier today, I visited Auntie Stevi’s. I tried to climb her stairmaster and said, “Look, I’m mountain climbing!” I slept on my new red quilt from Auntie Stevi and Uncle Gary. I really like it because it’s something new for my bed. I wanted Mommy to sleep on my car bed with me though.

I always hear fireworks in the “vawee” (valley).

We ate dinner at Big City Diner with Nana and Pop. I spilled ice cold water all over the table and Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment