Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Snowing!" (...In April!?!?)

On the news this morning, they said it had been the coldest March since 1976, with an average of 48 degrees in March in Seattle.  Snow is dumping down in the mountains.  It's crazy!  Today, we looked out the window and I said, "Raining!"  Then, Mommy looked more closely, and corrected me, saying, "No, Chase, I think it's snowing!"  It was just snow flurries, but enough to keep us indoors a bit, especially since I'm still coughing and we're both getting over colds.  

Mommy took me to the Seattle Children's Museum this afternoon.  I had so much fun with the drums.  I wouldn't let any other kids play with them.  One lady said I had really good rhythm.  

I also had fun with the water table.  The octopus was my favorite!  Mommy didn't want me to get too wet though because she reminded me that we still had to go outside in the cold!  

There was a Curious George theme, but I wasn't too excited to take a picture with Curious George.  I did get to sit on "The Three Bears'" chairs and stack some blocks.  

I had fun in the bath tonight, although Mommy wasn't having too much fun because I kept hiding behind the curtain and throwing ducks outside the bath so that the floor was getting all wet.  

My favorite saying these days is, "No running!"  and  "Stop it!"  Everytime we go somewhere I'm always looking for "Aunty" too.  Aunty Thuy is the first person I've ever referred to as "Aunty."

No comments:

Post a Comment