Friday, July 8, 2011

Heading to the Beach

One of the best things about living in Hawai'i is that if you ever want a last minute activity to do, you can just head to the beach. It's close. It's free. And, heck, you don't even need a swim suit. Here we were just hanging out at Kahala Beach. I was jumping in the sand.
And posing nicely for a picture with Zack who has been practicing standing up on his own.
We walked over to the Kahala hotel side, but I told Mom I didn't want to change into my swim clothes. I told her I just wanted to play in the sand. But, when I saw the water, I said, perhaps I'd just stick my feet in.

The water just looked way too inviting.
Suddenly...I don't know what happened...but I was wet up to my chin! (fully clothed)
Oh well! Might as well just continue playing in the sand!

I had so much fun! Mom, let's come back to the beach again!

No comments:

Post a Comment