Monday, October 5, 2009

It's a Mushroom!

Today, Mom gave me a piece of bread to eat, and I started telling her something, but she really wasn't paying attention (probably just nodding in agreement without really hearing what I was saying). Finally, she figured out what I was saying, and she videotaped it so I could show all of you.

She was pretty impressed that I made my bread into the shape of a mushroom. She didn't even know that I knew what a mushroom looked like!

Although, Mom and Dad aren't REALLY surprised because lately I've been commenting on the shapes of clouds in the sky and telling them what they look like.

Don't you think my bread looks like a mushroom?

1 comment:

  1. But will he eat a REAL mushroom? And, has he heard the book It Looked Like Spilt Milk?

    ReplyDelete